Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Spring Haul & Update


Hello lovies its been too long since I've updated my blog!  I've just been so busy lately I haven't had the time but I'm back. Any who I've picked up some new things for the upcoming spring days and wanted to share! I'm loving these beautiful prints and bright colors I've been seeing them everywhere especially bold neon colors. So I decided to grab a few things to get started on my spring/summer wardrobe since its right around the corner.


Love these scarfs a bright coral and leopard print because it goes with everything!


I also went to mac to pick up the prolongwear foundation in nc45 & concealer in nc42 I ended up getting two gorgeous blushes as well called peaches (left) and early morning (right, from naturally collection). My hubby also got me the UD Naked 2 pallete (back) for Valentines day, its amazing I've been using daily. I might be doing a review on the prologwear foundation in a couple weeks so look out for that!


Me wearing the products:
Foundation- Mac Prolongwear NC45
Concealer- Mac Prolongwear NC42
Blush- Mac Peaches
Lips- Mac Chatterbox

No comments:

Post a Comment